Application Specialist – HPE Content Manager
Tagence is seeking an Application Engineer with experience installing and configuring HPE Content Manager (HP Records Manager, HP TRIM) to join our team.
The Application Engineer is responsible for the planning and execution of installation, back-end configuration, dataset creation and configuration, and security compliance of the HPE Content Manager/Records Manager system and managing the release cycle for patches, upgrades, minor and major releases of the platform. You will work directly with clients to elicit, document and implement configuration requirements; train end-users and system administrators; and function as our internal Tier III support technician.
- Excellent analytical, multitasking and communication skills
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Technology skills:
- HPE Content Manager server administration, dataset administration and front-end configuration
- System backup/restore procedures
- Virtualization technologies including VMWare
- Network analysis and system monitoring tools
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- HPE ControlPoint and Structured Data Manager a plus
- Minimum three years of experience leading the design, installation and maintenance of software systems of similar complexity
- Minimum five years of experience as a software systems engineer
- Recent experience in the federal government IT space
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance – DSS Secret a plus
Work Location and Travel
Company headquarters is in Leesburg, VA. The project is in Washington, D.C., and the Senior Application Systems Engineer is expected to be on site most days. Some travel may be required at project inception for Méthode-specific training.
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid government holidays
- Three weeks’ PTO
Tagence is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all candidates on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.