HP Records Manager/TRIM Subject Matter Expert
Tagence, Inc. is seeking a Record Management Expert to join the Tagence team. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of HP Records Manager (formerly called TRIM). This position requires interfacing with customer, understanding of the project requirements, understanding of records management, information management, project management, record retention, record destruction, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and proven success in managing assignments to timely completion.
- Northern Virginia, occasional travel
- Ensures project requirements are properly completed by maintaining ongoing contact with project personnel and clients
- Interfaces directly with clients to resolve problems
- Maintains ongoing contact with sales staff and clients to receive feedback regarding all aspects of project workflow such as shipment dates, special needs, product updates, feasible improvements and problems
- Applies knowledge of ECM/EDRM software and capabilities to best meet client needs
- Performs customer support and relationship management via telephone, email, web and direct contact
- Applies knowledge of document and records management best practices
- Performs analyses of existing processes and develops “as is” and “to be” reports and process flows
- Performs process optimization and automation through the application of ECM/EDRM technology
- Provides training courses on-site or via the web, to include end user training, IT/DBA training, advanced workflow training and one-on-one training
- Six (6) years’ experience working directly with TRIM/ RM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Information Systems, or similar discipline
U.S. Citizenship Required
Tagence is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all candidates on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.