Join Us for the Rescheduled M-Files Event in Washington, D.C.
The M-Files Event at the Finnish Embassy in Washington DC has been rescheduled for February 22nd.
Join M-Files and guest speaker John Mancini, author, speaker and respected leader of the AIIM global community of information professionals, as they discuss new approaches for solving demanding information management needs.
- Maintain mobility with the M-Files app – eSign from a phone or tablet, scan documents and receipts by taking a photo from a phone or tablet, review and approve documents, all while on the go.
- Share and collaborate securely, without duplication, from anywhere.
- Maintain regulatory compliance and ensure product quality consistency.
M-Files Event Agenda:
- 4pm – 4:30pm: Arrival and networking
- 4:30-5pm: Presentation: Evolve Beyond ECM: The Future is Intelligent and Repository Neutral, John Mancini from AIIM
- 5pm-5:30pm: Presentation: M-Files 2018 and the Intelligent Metadata Layer, Corey Candela from M-Files
- 5:30pm-7pm: Cocktails and networking
Register by February 15th to reserve your spot for this limited-space M-Files event!