Information Governance with Robust Analytics
Tagence provides data management and information governance solutions to our public and private customers worldwide.
We have corporate expertise spanning more than 12 years in Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Corporate Memory Management, and Electronic Records Management Systems (ERMS). Our subject matter experts are adept at all phases of records management, from policy development to final records destruction. We assist our customers in the creation of policies and procedures, selection and deployment of records management software, change management and user adoption, end-user training, and system verification, supporting end-to-end development of a robust, compliant records management system.
Our Information Management Solutions (IMS) team has completed over 40 successful implementations of MicroFocus HPE Content Manager (formerly known as HP Content Manager) and its predecessor, HP TRIM, over the past 12 years. Our HPCM clients have included the U.S. Navy, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), Joint Chiefs of Staff (Pentagon), Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), United Nations, Tyson Foods, DuPont, and other organizations.
About HPE Content Manager
HPE Content Manager (formerly known as HP Records Manager or TRIM) provides a next-generation, scalable, DoD 5015.2-compliant electronic document and records management (EDRM) solution designed to meet the information life cycle needs of government, regulated industry, and enterprises on a global scale. HPE-CM enables secure management of and access to large volumes of information across the enterprise.
- Integrated document and records management: Spanning both physical and electronic documents with a secure records repository and manage-in-place framework to extend management to other repositories.
- Uniform interface: Use HTML5 technologies to provide a simple and uniform interface that automatically adjusts to different devices such as laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
- Extensive SharePoint integration: Provide seamless integration with Microsoft SharePoint to deliver a compliant records management solution for SharePoint content and archiving of SharePoint sites.
- Advanced email integration: Coordinate with Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes Mail, and rely on message and conversation IDs to reduce duplication.
- Advanced record request: Request records stored either on premise or offsite at an external storage vendor. You can make requests to retrieve or return records on an ad-hoc or recurring basis.
- Certifications and standards: Certified against DoD5015.2 and VERS, designed to the International standard of records management, ISO 15489:2001, and elements of ISO 16175: Principles and Functional Requirements for Records in Electronic Office Environments.