Deliver the right content to the right person at the right time.
A highly secure and configurable enterprise-level platform for the ingestion, creation, management and dissemination of content.
- Content management
- Knowledge management
- Omni-channel publishing
- Digital archive
- Permission, Workflow & Entitlements
- XML-based content & entities
- Full-Text Search of content & entities
- Highly-configurable interfaces
- Full open API for integration
Complementing its core functions of content creation and delivery, Méthode includes productivity-maximizing tools, ranging from Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Social search to workflow analytics and intelligent content tagging – all completely integrated within the Méthode workspace.
Leading investment banks and ratings agencies use Méthode to:
- Create and distribute market research reports
- Segment reports for both public and tightly-controlled release
- Manage relationships with partners and customers online
- Maintain impermeable firewalls between investment and research arms
International media outlets use Méthode to:
- Collaborate across very large organizations
- Maintain control with orderly workflows and granular permissions
- Streamline production of digital and news portfolios
Both upstream and downstream of the content management operation, Méthode is interoperable with an extensive range of formats and data sources.
Méthode has an open and extensible technological framework designed to connect smoothly with import/export services and APIs without additional costs.
Méthode reduces time-to-deployment of new initiatives by using web standards to manage and configure new sources and channels.
Using a flexible framework also opens the door for customized service capabilities tailored to organizations’ specific requirements.
Seamless ingestion and integration
Méthode’s built-in toolset can ingest information from a wide-range of existing digital sources, such as email, data feeds, legacy systems, etc.
Agencies can import and manage confidential information, such as medical diagnostics, legal contracts, or government records, all kept secure behind Méthode’s system of permissions and controls.
Support for evolving technologies means Méthode is future-proof, reducing total cost of ownership over the long term.
Web standards and cloud deployment
Méthode applies ‘best-of-breed’ technologies, chosen for their power and ease of integration, in compliance with applicable technology and security standards: W3C, DCIA, NIST, etc; VPAT and SSP available upon request. Méthode can be implemented both on-premise and with cloud-based hosting.
HOW IT WORKS
Collect information and documents from multiple sources: internal and external, public and private, structured and unstructured, active and passive.
Fully-Configurable Content Management
- Add metadata tags and apply granular access controls to each item based on source, content, data type, dates, or any combination of these or other traits.
- Allow users to search, analyze, correlate and categorize information.
- Use of XML allows scalability and customization.
Use Méthode to ingest data from:
- Internal repositories like SharePoint and file servers
- Structured agency data sources like Oracle and PeopleSoft
- Records centers and other agencies
- Social media, news feeds and public websites.
- Direct citizen input via web forms, text messages, mobile apps and other means
- State and local government, educational institutions and contractors
Allow teams of any size to collaborate anywhere on the development of publications, reports, web content, policy documents, and other content types.
Méthode merges the security controls and workflow orchestration necessary to streamline the concurrent collaboration and contribution of digital products by large user teams.
- Security is central to the entire workflow, from the planning stage to dissemination.
- Méthode has a granular system of permissions that change as a product passes through the workflow. This ensures that only authorized users can carry out permitted actions at each stage of the sequence.
- The same workflow can accommodate both employees with high-level clearance and one-off contractors, each with precisely defined access and action permissions.
Write once, publish anywhere: Completed content is automatically segmented and formatted for simultaneous publication to multiple channels.
Different digital products for discrete channels
- Produce a single article or report with multiple components.
- Assign each component to appropriate audiences and distribution channels on a need-to-know basis.
- At the moment of dissemination each version of the information is assembled from the right components for the audience and automatically formatted for its distribution channel.
Méthode is used by more than 30,000 users across six continents.
Leading investment banks, asset management firms, and rating agencies that create and distribute both public and highly restricted market research, as well as manage relationships with customers and partners online.
Current Méthode clients include The Financial Times, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones, Cox Media Group and other leading media and financial reporting organizations across the globe, including various Wall Street firms.