— Position Contingent Upon Contract Award —
Tagence is seeking an experienced Application Specialist to join our team on a high-profile project bringing Méthode into the federal government for the first time.
Méthode is a native XML enterprise-level platform for the ingestion, creation, management and dissemination of content. In current use by leading investment banks, ratings agencies and international media outlets, Méthode enables content orchestration and collaboration, fully componentized simultaneous authoring on any device, high security and granular permissions, one-click publishing of different versions to multiple platforms and audiences, and other features designed to make the curation, creation and management of digital information secure, fast and reliable.
The Application Specialist will be tasked with configuration and integration of elements of the Méthode platform to achieve project functional requirements. This includes creation of Document Type Definitions; web pages and print layouts; user and group profiles and permissions; workflows; user interface design; reporting functions; dashboarding and other elements.
- Excellent analytical, multitasking and communication skills
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Technology skills:
- XML/XSLT transformations
- HTML & CSS
- Front End Frameworks
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Responsive and Mobile Design
- Cross-Browser Development
- Testing and Debugging
- Git and Version Control Systems
- Proven Technical Problem Solving Skills
- Minimum three years of experience working with content management systems or other directly-related experience; at least one year of hands-on experience with XML or similar markup languages
- Recent experience in the federal government IT space
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or an additional two years of experience
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance – DSS Secret a plus
WORK LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Company headquarters is in Leesburg, VA. The project is in Washington, DC. Some travel may be required at project inception for Méthode-specific training.
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid government holidays
- Three weeks’ PTO
Tagence is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all candidates on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.