— Position Contingent Upon Contract Award —
The XML Expert is the subject matter expert (SME) for an upcoming contract, specializing in file format transforming with expertise in XML schema, especially LegalDocML and Akoma Ntoso. The XML ExpertEngineer will play a key role in the design, development, configuration and maintenance of inbound and/or outbound data integration processes – extracting, transforming and loading data that support the client’s public facing web applications. This is a full-time position, contingent upon contract award, local to Washington, D.C.
- Leesburg, VA – Must be local
- Use verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally with a diverse team on the software configuration and implementation process
- Work in small teams with a project manager, business analyst, customer representatives and others as required
- Transform file formats such as text, locator-coded text, HTML, SGML, or SML into USLM SML or other schema as required, in a manual, semi-automate, or automated means
- Build transformations and mappings extracting transforming and loading data from a variety of data formats and structures into enterprise-scale databases
DESIRED TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with XML, XSLT, XSL, XSD, and USLM schema, especially LegalDocML and Akoma Ntoso.
- Custom Java transforms
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Current clearance a plus; ability to obtain clearance in the future is required
- United States Citizenship required (or “Must be eligible to work in the United States”)
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid government holidays
- Three weeks’ PTO
Tagence is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate all candidates on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.