About this Job
As the Graphic Design Intern, you are responsible for the conceptualization and design of graphic applications for digital media such as web graphics, social media campaigns, email layout and design, and multimedia interfaces - from concept to completion. You will work with the Director of Marketing on project ideas and scope.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and produce layouts for visual communications media in digital environments
- Present new ideas to members of the team
- Monitor projects through all phases of production
- Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect Tagence's personality
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Currently pursuing an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or equivalent
- Understanding of color theory and color relationships; perspective and space relationships; page composition and grid structures; illustration and typography
- Proficiency in Adobe CS platform (including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign), Microsoft Office
- (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately through written and verbal means
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, project team members and other employees
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
About Tagence, Inc.
Tagence is an exciting and dynamic company serving commercial, federal, and non-profit organizations. Our goal is to accelerate business with intelligent, innovative, and insightful solutions. We have specialized experience in RPA, hyper-automation, case management, federal records management, data migration, workflow applications, enterprise content management, change management, and digital content marketing. Many of our employees are cleared to Top-Secret. We translate business needs into realistic software solutions and streamlined processes. We work with clients to ensure software is implemented to provide compliance, productivity, and insight. Organizations as diverse as Department of Defense Washington Headquarters Services, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Federal Aviation Administration, National Geographic Society, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Tyson Foods, the World Bank, and Suffolk County New York have relied on Tagence to implement and maintain their software solutions, thereby helping them increase efficiency, accuracy, retain compliance requirements, and free up human talent to more important work.